Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Recent Travels: Columbus, Ohio

Recently I traveled to Columbus, Ohio to visit my brother Columbus is a straight-shot on Highway 70 from Indianapolis.  The car ride is only 3 hours.  I saw a lot of beautiful countryside on my ride & thought I would share it with you.  While in Columbus, I also checked out the boutiques and apparel shops in Short North on High St. and the Barnes & Noble near the Ohio State University.  I saw a couple of things that would make great Christmas gifts like the Angry Birds stuffed pigs and awesome tailgate serving-plates.   Below are the beautiful pictures I've taken from my travels:

Ohio Highway Sign
Columbus, Ohio Skyline
Artistic Columbus, Ohio Skyline
Angry Birds stuffed pigs at the Barnes & Noble
These OSU serving platters are perfect for tailgates!  I want to make my own with my college on it, don't you?!
Hay-bales at a farm near the highway.  I love the Fall countryside!
Fast & Furious picture of downtown Columbus, Ohio at night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures. These look familiar, as I have been to Columbus yearly for the last 4 years visiting my son at graduate school/Ohio State U. It is a nice city to visit and we always have a good time there. I will check out the stores next time because we are always in that area when visiting. Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...