Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Trend: Brown Plaid

Last Spring I saw Olivia Palermo wearing plaid pants with an orange blazer and yellow shoes.  I liked the outfit so much that I went out hunting for my own pair of plaid pants.  I managed to find a pair at my local vintage shop, and am I ever happy I did.  This look is getting more and more popular & is sure to be an up coming trend.  The best part about these pants is that they fit perfectly  into your fall wardrobe.  It can be mixed with pumpkin orange, regal purples, mustard yellows, dark blues, browns and olive greens and it will look amazing.  See below for some inspiration:

Olivia Palermo; from www.fashiongarments.org
Cintia Dicker, Next W/F Lookbook 2011; dustjacketattic.blogspot.com
Fall Fashion Week 2011 Street Style; fabsugar.com
Alloy White Pea Coat, Vintage Plaid Pants, Purse & Necklace, Target Sunglasses, Nine West Purple Loafers

How would you wear this trend?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...