Monday, October 10, 2011

S/S 2012 Trend: Pastels--Seafoam Green

After watching all of the big designers' Spring/Summer 2012 runways shows, I noticed that there were a lot of pastels.  One of my favorite shows was Diane Von Furstenberg, where pastels were mixed with neutral colors like grey, camel or white.  Everything looked very wearable and easy mix and match with.  I couldn't help but want to wear the looks right now.  Luckily, this look is just as great for the fall/winter as it is for the spring/summer.


I paired my seafoam green button-down with a pair of camel palazzo/oversized pants to make this look more trendy.  I accessorized with a skinny white patent-leather belt and coordinating white loafers; a J.Crew necklace; and a pastel pink ostrich bag to complement the seafoam green button down.   Add in pastel pink lipstick and throw my hair into a top-knot and you've got a touchably-soft trendy look.

 
Seafoam green Foxcroft Button-down Top
Camel Forever21 Palazzo/Oversized Pants & Aviator Sunglasses
White Patent-Leather Liz Claiborne Belt
White Patent-Leather American Eagle Loafers
J.Crew Necklace
Pastel Pink Estee Lauder Ostrich Bag
Lancome Pale Lip Lipstick

3 comments:

annarborbabe said...

So Beautiful!

S said...

Beautiful!

Love, Heidi

searchingforLBD.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hello, There's no doubt that your web site could possibly be having internet browser compatibility problems. Whenever I take a look at your site in Safari, it looks fine however, when opening in IE, it's got some overlapping issues.
I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other than that, great website!



Feel free to surf to my weblog: cheap ralph lauren polo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...