Fashion week is one of my favorite times of the year. It only happens twice a year, once in February and once in September, and it is where designers debut their beautiful clothing lines for the next season. Last week was the Spring/Summer 2012 fashion week. I love keeping up to date on what is going on the whole week to see what new, genius ideas/inventions designers have thought up, and to also see what the celebrities are wearing for the latest inspiration on how to pull off the new trends of the season. Olivia Palermo is one of the celebrities I watch. From leather, to silk pants & floppy hats, to color blocking, to the most elegant but fashionable little black dress, Olivia, somehow, always looks amazing and knows which trends are sure to be big for the season.
From top left to bottom right:
1. Color Blocking Trend & Burgundy Jeans; At the Toni amp Guy hair fashion show in London September 15, 2011. Picture from starstyleinc.com.
2. Silk Print Pants & Brown Floppy Hat; At Unique fashion show September 18, 2011. Picture from contactmusic.com.
3. Leopard Blouse & Safari Look; At Rachel Roy fashion show September 12, 2011. Picture from starstyleinc.com.
4. Necktie blouse, Leather Shorts & Leopard Pumps; At Tibi fashion show September 13, 2011. Picture from starstyleinc.com.
5. Sixties Elegant (pink top); At Mulberry fashion show September 18, 2011. Picture from starstyleinc.com.
6. Black Medi Skirt; At Jaeger London fashion show September 17, 2011. Picture from starstyleinc.com.
7. The Perfect Modern LBD & Chunky Pumps; At Marchesa Fashion Show September 13, 2011. Picture from contactmusic.com.
And, while we're at it, here are a couple more of her latest looks that I absolutely adore!
From right to left:
1. Orange Dress, Hot Pink Purse & Leopard Shoes; Cinema Society Grey Goose after party June 29, 2011. Picture from contactmusic.com.
2. Plaid Pants & Fall Colors; Men's Fashion Week Milan January 2011. Picture from frugalfashionista.com.
3. Floral Dress & Purple Feather Purse; Stephane Rolland haute couture show Paris Fashion Week July 6, 2011. Picture from starstyleinc.com.
4. Yellow Topshop Dress & Gold Shoes; Giambattista Valli haute couture in Paris July 5, 2011. Picture from starstyleinc.com.
5. Polished & Put-Together; At the Giorgio Armani fashion show in Paris, FashionWeek July 5, 2011. Picture from starstyleinc.com.