My Veggie Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup vanilla soy milk (or vanilla almond milk or vanilla soy power with 1 cup water..or however you make your soy powder drink)
- 2 cups tightly packed spinach or kale
- 1 orange or 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 or 3 ice cubes
Plus (feel free to swap these or not include them...this is where you can get creative):
- 1 banana- 1 cup grapes
(You can also add a couple carrots here too if you like or celery)
- Throw it all into the blender (usually starting with fluids, the spinach, the fruit; the heaviness on top helps it blend easier) & blend until smooth and liquid-like. And, Whalah! A delicious Veggie Smoothie!
- Cover and store any left overs in the refrigerator. Drink within the next day or two.