Thursday, September 22, 2011

Beauty: Fun Bright Makeup

I've been looking through the Fall magazines and I just cannot get over how beautiful some of these looks are.  They all have a burst of color that makes these looks seem fresh and new.  I can't wait to try them.  Which one do you like best?

From Bazaar Magazine, September 2011
Kim Kardashian, Instyle Magazine, September 2011
Green eyeshadow & liner are everywhere!  Love this as a new take on the "smoky eye" look.  Sephora Advertisement.
I just love how the two toned eyes match the lips and cheeks!  Instyle Magazine, October 2011
More green eyeshadow.  Instyle Magazine October 2011.
More two toned eyeshadow,  green and coral.  Elle Magazine, October 2011.
I don't think I'll try this one, but I love the artistry of the orchid inspired lips.  Prabal Gurung Spring 2012 Runway.
Pastel hair is everywhere on runways & celebrities right now.  I don't think I'll try this look either, but it looks so soft and angelic-beautiful! Thakoon Spring 2012 runway.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...