Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Cook Book "Try-Outs"

Border's book store is unfortunately going out of business, but it is having amazing sales.  I am always looking for fresh, simple, and healthy meals for dinner and lunch.  The first book, 200 Low Calorie Recipes by Hamlyn All Color delivers exactly that. Lite, easy, and full of veggies, I cannot wait to try out some of the recipes in this book.  Below are a few pictures of the recipes I cannot wait to try.  The second book is because I love the White House and am always fasinated by the decor, Jackie O, and the entertaining that goes on inside it.

Baked Eggplant with Tzatziki; From 200 Low Calorie Recipes by Hamlyn All Color
Chile & Melon Sorbet with Ham; From 200 Low Calorie Recipes by Hamlyn All Color

Vanilla Souffle A La White House (Nixon Admin); From Secrets from the White House Kitchens by John R. Hanny

Which one do  you think looks best?...I might make that one first.  :-)

1 comment:

Heather said...

I was hoping you would put some recipes from the White House book here! Can't wait to see the result!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...