Friday, August 19, 2011

Indy Weekender: Santorini Greek Kitchen

I don't know what it is, but I love greek food.  While my boyfriend will get cravings for Mexican food, I'll get cravings for greek food. Yum!  Just thinking about it makes me want some right now! haha  Santorini's is my favorite place to go in Indianapolis to feed my craving.  Located in Fountain Square, their wait staff is very attentive, and their food is amazing.  Below are some pictures I took from the last time I was there. Enjoy!

Great wait staff!
Wonderful warm bread and wine...so good!
Oh Yeah!  They have saganaki cheese!  Opa!
Imported Greek Wine & Beer
Visit Santorini's at:
Santorini Greek Kitchen
1417 Prospect Street
Indianapolis, IN 46203

Phone: (317) 917-1117

Hours: 
Monday-Thursday 11am-9pm
Friday 11am-10pm 
Saturday 11pm-10pm 
Sunday 12pm-8pm

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...