Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Fun Outfits On TV

I don't really watch TV too much, except for about two hours on Sunday night.  This weekend as I was watching, I realized that there are a ton of cute outfits everywhere on the shows.  So, I thought I'd take a few pictures for future outfit inspiration.  Here's a couple of them...and then a couple other decor ideas I liked too:

Sookie Stackhouse's red dress on HBO's True Blood--Love it! Don't you?!
Great Sophisticated Outfit;  Extra on HBO's Entourage
Casual Sexy; Extra on HBO's Entourage
Double Vision? No, but one's lighter than the other so you can see her leather boots better; Extra on HBO's Entourage.
Love both outfits; From HBO's Entourage. (They must really have an awesome stylist!)
Fun "Edgy" work outfit; Extra on HBO's Entourage.
Plaid will be big this fall.  Here's a cute outfit I loved on this extra.  Extra on HBO's Entourage.
Love this outfit, but wish they showed the front.  Look at the detail on the sleeve--beautiful!  Extra on HBO's Entourage.
Love the snake skin accessories & the sheath dress;  Ari's wife on HBO's Entourage.
Love the decor, her snake skin shoes, and everything about these pictures. From HBO's Entourage.

What's your favorite outfit?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...