Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Shopping Loot

This weekend I couldn't help it, I had to go shopping!  Not only did my boyfriend have to go suit shopping for his work, but I desperately needed a new pair of jeans.  With this in mind, the two of us set out on a day of adventure at the mall...or, at least I thought so. haha Below are my finds and commentary:

Sephora Loot: Anastasia eyebrow stuff, new Sephora makeup colors, & 2 YSL samples.
Nine West Necklace & Earrings
Nine West Necklace
American Eagle High Waste Flares & Boho Hat

Victoria's Secret Necessities...I can't show you this, though! *blushing*

First we stopped off at Macy's because that is the best place to go suit shopping for men and women because they have such a large selection and reasonable prices.  Afterwards we walked around the mall.  I stopped at Sephora to look at all the new makeup and to get help for my albino eyebrows.  Next I stopped at American Eagle.  I am really picky about my jeans and American Eagle is one of the few places that has always fit me properly.  I found an awesome pair of high rise flare jeans and a boho floppy hat. Just what I was looking for!

I had so much fun shopping.  Too bad we can't go shopping together....

4 comments:

Marella said...

Amazing items!

Great blog! Following! Follow back? <3

Cara said...

Great necklace!

xo Cara
http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

Bronzed Humanity said...

Great new items! Love the necklace!
xx

Hot Pink Day
Shop Blue Vanilla

Indy-babe said...

Thanks ladies! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...