Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Fall 2011 Trend: High Slits

Maxi dresses are big right now, but this Fall the trend is going to get a sexy twist--a high slit.  It's so hott!  As you walk, you leg just kind-of peeks thru giving the whole look a bit of sensuality.  Below is a dress I sewed together to resemble the beautiful red Lanvin dress I saw all over the magazines and on Emma Stone this Spring. 


Lanvin Runway (left) & Emma Stone (right); From www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com

Will you be wearing a high slit during the day or at night like Emma Stone?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

high slits are very sexy if worn right!

xo Ashleigh

www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

We Call This Life said...

I am loving your blog! So nice to see you this evening! Thanks for the tip, too! I adore your version of this Lanvin dress! I do think a long skirt or dress is dramatic and with a slit? Oh my, multiply the drama by at least ten. Nicely done!

xo
Paula

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...