Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Gossip Girl Outfit Fun

I still really enjoy watching Gossip Girl and all the fun outfits the characters wear.  Blair and Serena are my favorite characters and not only do I like what they wear on set, but their off-set outfits are always super cute also.  I found the dress below at a boutique called Francesca's and it reminded me of what Blake Lively (Serena) wore off-set one day.  Cara, my hair dresser, told me about Francesca's boutique in the Castleton and Circle Center malls, and when I  walked into the boutique I fell in love--tons of unique, cool clothes at reasonable prices!  Luv it!!!  So, instead of pairing my dress with white like Blake, I decided to mix the dress with another one of Blake's outfits, a little cropped jacket.  See my "mixed" outfit and Blake's two outfits below.

(See below for my outfit details)

Blake Lively's Two Outfits

Blake Lively on the Set of Gossip Girl;  Image from Starstyleinc.com

Blake Lively on the Set of Gossip Girl;  Image from Starstyleinc.com




My Outfit
Francesca's Striped Dress
Liz Claiborne Vintage Jacket
Shell Earrings from the Bahama's
Bracelett was a gift
Nickels Nude Pumps

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...