Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Haircut Results....

And the haircut I ended up choosing & that almost everyone liked/mentioned was......

Full Circle Hair Studio
My "Before" Picture
My "After" Picture
Picture with the best stylist ever--Cara Wilson.
My hair at the end of the day.  Perfect!
Picture #1, is the hair cut I chose (click here to view).  I love my new haircut!  It's funny how much confidence a great haircut can give you.  Although, some say that a good haircut is the Parisian women's secret...so I guess it would make sense... Anyways, I feel beautiful & sassy now! Cara Wilson at Full Circle Hair Studio did a wonderful job & has got to be my favorite stylist ever!  Not only does she do great work, but she is also a lot of fun to talk to.  Cara is not only my stylist but my boyfriend's also, and every time we get done seeing her we always comment to each other about how she always talks about the coolest things.  Honestly, if you ever get your hair done in Indianapolis, you should visit her.

Thank you for everyone who helped me pick out a haircut!  I love it!

Until tomorrow  with my "Indy Weekender: Fun Place To Visit This Weekend!"  *big hugs*

Indy-Babe

4 comments:

Heather said...

Looks Great! I'm thinking now I should go shorter too!

Indy-babe said...

Thanks! Well, it's definitely a lot of fun going short... Sleep on it for a while...that always helps. ttys!

Sheer Girl said...

so nice

The Mad Twins said...

Love the new haircut! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...